A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE PLANT/FACTORY
The company was established on June 2005, which now on its 10th year, and still continuously producing high quality concrete pipes. We see to it that we always provide good services and much better products to all our valued clients. Our pipe plant site is located in Santa Rosa II, Marilao, Bulacan. Anticipating the demand for concrete pipes, Atlas Concrete Works (ACW) Inc. embark on installing additional batching plants in which we will be able to produce bigger diameter of Reinforced Concrete Pipes, and likewise to sees the pressing high market requirements. To date, it can produce various types of pipes from six (6) inches to as big as eighty four (84) inches diameter at 1 meter in length with addition to our Eccentric and Riser Manholes. Atlas Concrete Works (ACW) Inc., committed at the helm of the concrete pipe industry backed by the best account executives in town to further boost marketing aspects of the business. From thereon, we see to it that we always look for the better ways to satisfy our customers through making quality pipes and excellent services.
What our clients say about us
- “Quality of work is very good, pricing is very reasonable. They provide recommendations where necessary without putting any pressure on you. Communication is always good and staff always friendly and helpful. Very rare to get this level of service these days"Marvin
- “Could not speak any higher of the culverts or concrete pipes I ordered. Excellent work.”Jonard
- “Excellent job Atlas Concrete Works. Great quality concrete pipes. I will be recommending ACW to my other clients."Marc Florence
- "The nicest team I ever worked with and I have worked with hundreds of them. Thanks for beautiful work, keep it up!"Neil
- "I just wanted to take a minute and express my thanks for the incredible support I have received so far from the ACW Inc. Seriously, these guys are second to none."Blessie